January 30, 2002Hudson Industries Condensed Milk Recall
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released the following information.
1) Condensed Milk With Sugar and Coffee, packaged in metal cans, net weight
14 oz. Made in Latvia, Recall # F-175-2;
2) Condensed Milk With Sugar and Cocoa, packaged in metal cans, net weight
14 oz. Made in Latvia, Recall # F-176-2;
3) Sweetened Condensed Milk, packaged in metal cans, net weight 14 oz.
Product of Latvia, Recall # F-177-2.
Firm listed on labeling: Imported by Hudson Industries
International, Ltd. Queens, N.Y. USA
1) can code 300901 L77 9001;
2) can code 300901 L77 9001;
3) can codes 9006 L52 191100 and 9005 L28 20 11 00.
Recalling Firm: Hudson Industries International, Ltd. Bayside, NY, by
telephone on Oct. 10, 2000 and letter on Oct. 20, 2000.
Manufacturer: Stock Company Rezekne Dairies and Canneries Rezneke, Latvia.
FDA initiated recall is complete.
Products packed in metal cans with lead soldered seams.
VOLUME OF PRODUCT IN COMMERCE
Nationwide and Canada.