Click on a link to
find information about each particular category, and for a link to related recalls. Click here to go back to the Frequently Asked Questions Page.
Appliances - Autos - Child Car Seats - Child & Infant Products - Clothing - Cosmetics/Hygiene - Electronics
- Food - Food Allergy - Furniture
- Household items - Medicine - Outdoor
items - Sports - Toys - Vitamins
- This category covers many of the appliances we use in our homes every day.
Kitchen Appliances, Other Large Appliances,
Furnaces, Fireplace, Heaters, Small Appliances, Tools and other appliances.
- SafetyAlerts currently hosts auto recall information issued in 1998 or later.
The recalls are separated by the manufacturer. For recalls that may have been
issued prior to 1998 send mail to our research
department with the year, make and model and we will be happy to look them up for you.
Car Seats - SafetyAlerts offers the most comprehensive listing of infant car seats and
booster seat recalls available. The list is separated by manufacturer.
and Infant Products - In this category you will find products (other than toys) used
by infants and young children. Items such as Baby Food, Car
Seats, Clothing, Safety Items, Beds, Cribs, Play Yards, Infant Swings/Stationary
Entertainers, High Chairs, Furniture, Strollers and Child/Infant Carriers, Pacifiers,
and many others.
- This category covers recalls for adult clothing. Shoes, Jackets, Pants, Scarves...
For children's clothing go to Child and Infant
- This category contains recalls on Cosmetics, Soaps, Sunblock, Toothpaste...
- This category covers electronic products (other than appliances) that have been
recalled. Items such as:
Lights, Powerstrips/Surge Protectors,
Extension Cords, Audio and Visual Products, Computer Related Products and many others.
- This category covers foods that have been recalled for contaminants such as Listeria,
Salmonella, E. coli, glass and metal particles... Here is a list of the types of
Baby Food, Meats, Poultry, Seafood, Fruits,
Vegetables, Salads, Dressing, Candy, Desserts, Snacks, Chips, Crackers, Beverages, Dairy
and other foods.
Allergy - This category covers foods that have been recalled due to undeclared
substances that may cause allergic reactions in people with a sensitivity to the product.
Covered are allergens such as:
Nuts, Sulfites, Dairy, Eggs, Wheat, Soy, Color Additives and many others
- You can find recalls on all sorts of in-home furniture items (other than children's
furniture). Chairs, Couches, T.V. Stands...
items - Miscellaneous items that you use in your home can be found in this category.
Kitchenware, Candles, Cleaners and
Cleaning Items, Carbon Monoxide detectors, Smoke, Heat and Fire Safety Items, Lighters and
- This is a list of Drugs and Medicines that have been recalled. It is a long list
and it might be easier for you to use our search
engine to find what you need in this category.
items - This category contains those products primarily used out of doors. Grills & Smokers, Spas, Hot Tubs, and
Swimming Pool Items, Lawn & Garden, Go-karts, ATVs, Snowmobiles and other items
use outside the home.
and Fitness Products - Bicycles, Exercise
Equipment, Scuba Equipment can all be found under this category.
- Here you can find recalls on the toys that your children play with. Balls,
Games, Dolls, Trucks...
- This category has recalls on Vitamin and Dietary Supplements.
If you are
still not sure where to look or can't find a recall? SafetyAlerts will be happy
to help. Just send an email with the product name and manufacturer (if known) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
to the Frequently Asked Questions Page.